Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Beginning

In order to start this off right, I think I need to give some background. So, I copied parts of one of the posts on my personal blog. (For those who read that one, sorry for the duplication.)

I have been thinking a lot over the past few months on how to make an impact and a difference in the world. My aspirations are HUGE and many of them will be only possible down the road. So, I have really been pondering the question... What can I do now???

I have two large heart-strings. The first is Marriage. I am sure that most of us feel the same way, but it really tears me up that there are so many failing at their wonderful and beautiful "Happily Ever Afters".

Second heart-string is empowerment. I want to help as many people as I can to be able to see their true potential and the true plan of what God has in store for their lives. I think that we tend to settle for mediocrity, but HE has a much bigger plan for us. HE wants us to be AMAZING not just average, and to lead lives of significance. This little journey stirring in my heart is part of my path to leading a life of significance!

I will post ideas, excerpts, topics and have open forum of discussion. We can all share our ideas and thoughts to help us along the way! At this time, please leave comments on this post with topics you all want to hear about!! What areas do we all want to focus on at this time??

Please spread the word so that we can have a huge impact!!! First official discussion post will be Wednesday, April 15, 2009!! So, Stay tuned and invite everyone you know!!

2 comments:

The Hiatt's said...

Nice! I am excited!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this subject is deep! I would love to hear ways that we can encourage our children to live up to their potential. And how to help them find their gifts and talents in this life. Any ideas?